At enScholar, our focus is to help young people make better career decisions. Why? Because we know that when a person spends their life doing something that they love, they'll make the world a better place. It's that simple.
As part of our team, you'll be helping youth from around the world on their journey towards finding fulfilling, meaningful careers – and lives.
We look for people who are driven by our vision, and who are willing to work hard to achieve it.
If our mission resonates with you, everything else is icing on the cake. But since everyone likes a little icing, here are some additional benefits to volunteering with enScholar:
● You'll work with a values-oriented team that's committed to one thing: Helping students lead more fulfilling lives through making better career decisions.
● You'll be part of building one of the most innovative technology nonprofits and learn the ins and outs of how a real startup organization operates.
● You'll have a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home and/or your favourite cafe.
● You'll gain experience and build your personal portfolio of work in a way that is highly visible to future employers.
● We'll provide you with a reference letter to attest to your contribution to enScholar after 12 weeks.
● You'll build your network through volunteering with people from around the world who are interested in education, technology startups, and youth-development.